Customer Service 866.965.0400

Removal of Dealer Logo

bobfred44

Can anyone shed some light on how to remove the dealer's logo on my Saturn SKY. It appears to be a decal, much like used for pin stripes. The dealer is great but I just want to keep the car like it came off the assembly line since it looks like Saturn in going to be a thing of the past. Thanks:patriot:

I haven't done it myself but I think most use a hair dryer to warm it up then just peel it off. But wait for a few more replies as I know there are a few other ways of doing it but I'm only on my first cup of coffee so my brain hasn't woke up yet :D:D:D

That's how I have always done mine. A hair dryer to soften them up, then gently lift up on an edge until you have enough to grab and pull...should go pretty easy but you will have some correction work to do. I hit it with a little S&H and it was all good...

I'd like to add something: Get some "3M Adhesive Remover!" Sometimes it needed to get the 'goo' off behind the badges.

Apply the it with a cruddy Costco or WalMart towel, and then follow with Swirl & Haze, Revive or FMP.

:thumbsup:

I'd like to add something: Get some "3M Adhesive Remover!" Sometimes it needed to get the 'goo' off behind the badges.

Apply the it with a cruddy Costco or WalMart towel, and then follow with Swirl & Haze, Revive or FMP.

:thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone for the tips. I will give it a try.

I'm glad my dealership didn't put that crap on the cars I have purchased.

I hate those things. I was a salesman for a dealership and they wouldn't let me deliver a vehicle without the sticker on the car even if the customer asked for it to be left off or taken off. :willy::willy: