Customer Service 866.965.0400

First time results :)

Usa

Question

Well it's been a productive last couple days for me, using only Adam's products I was able to take my car from a ~85% to a ~95%

Steps I used:

Two bucket wash at a local self service car wash (no car washing allowed at my complex)

Rinseless car wash mix 16:1 spray to wipe down dusty areas from driving home

Detail spray + Clay bar (and a hit of Deep wheel cleaner in the rougher areas)

Two-step correction with Cyclo (Foam and Microfiber pads.. yes 4 passes each oops!)

Wipe down with a double-plush microfiber

Paint sealant by Machine (speed setting of 3)

Let it cure for an hour, wiped off and let it sit over night

Woke up in the morning and used the hand-applicator to apply Buttery Wax

Things I've learned:

- Test area is to determine whether foam or microfiber is the better option, don't have to use both! oops

- Use a foam pad with the focus drill to hit the deeper scratched areas first before making a normal pass on that section with the Cyclo (seriously felt like this was the best money spent on the drill attachment)

- Slinging polish is no joke and will happen if you re-apply detail spray to the pad, get an awkward angle, or fail to move around the gooped up portions of the polish

- If you sling polish, clean it up within a couple minutes or it will harden and be harder to remove from panels/windows

- I need to work on my polishing pattern, discipline was pretty weak in that I may not have covered each area equally

Here's some pictures

Everything unpacked

fKUsxQ3.jpg

First pass, I picked too large of an area to work with just starting out!

Dd7UUig.jpg

Finished Results

qzzPCLK.jpg

Spy two buckets?

eojKMwe.jpg

Awesome!

h37Gafb.jpg

TPOmHo5.jpg

9 answers to this question

I will have to try that next time Jason.

I also noticed someone said that you don't have to remove the correcting polish before applying the finish polish but I wasn't 100% sure on that so I had to wipe both residues off which bogged down my double soft.. couldn't have done it without 2.

Looks great, and that is correct about not needing to wipe off residue from correcting polish before working with finishing polish.

The Cyclo is really user friendly, and although may require more passes to correct, it finishes great!