Customer Service 866.965.0400

V.R.T. or Leather conditioner

bobfred44

Question

8 answers to this question

I prefer the leather conditioner because it keeps my leather soft and supple. The VRT I use more on exactly what it stands for..... vinyl and rubber. But I use the leather conditioner on my dash and vinyl parts of the interior of my cars too.

I prefer the leather conditioner because it keeps my leather soft and supple. The VRT I use more on exactly what it stands for..... vinyl and rubber. But I use the leather conditioner on my dash and vinyl parts of the interior of my cars too.

:iagree:

I use VRT on my Chevy Silverado's dash because I don't feel like using Armor-all and I don't have the leather conditioner since I don't have Leather seats.. and never have, probably never will.

Hopefully after a while it doesn't hurt it ? I think the dash is some kind of vinyl?

Hi Patrick

It won't hurt it in the least, as a matter of fact it will do a great job cleaning and protecting your dash and door panels :2thumbs:

Some just like the leather conditioner even better. I've used leather conditioner on the dash and doors of cars with cloth seats and some people really like the smell :D:D:D

In your opinion Bill, what is the better product to use for the dash and doors? I don't have leather seats in my truck but my wife has them in her car. Help!!! Thanks.

Rob

In your opinion Bill, what is the better product to use for the dash and doors? I don't have leather seats in my truck but my wife has them in her car. Help!!! Thanks.

Rob

If you have both then try one on each door and see what look you like better. As mentioned below the Leather conditioner has a higher SPF rating so it would probably be the better choice.

But that being said, all vehicles use different textures and compounds for their interiors so one just might look better than the other on any given vehicle. You really can't go wrong with either :2thumbs: