Customer Service 866.965.0400

WTT: SSHR, SHR, FMP

frank20

Hey all,

I am looking to trade my basically full bottles of Severe Swirl Haze Remover, Swirl Haze Remover and Fine  Machine Polish.  They were each used maybe a couple times at most.  I started using the newer Paint Correcting Polish, and Paint Finishing Polish and now will probably never use these.  Let me know what you have if looking to trade.

5E8ED994-CDEC-447D-BB5E-9367FA6BCEDF_zps

Just posted up under" WTT" earlier today, 3 bottles I want to trade. I will take the Sever Swirl Remover off your hands if you see any of the items in my  post that intrest you, your choice.

sorry man, not interested in those particular you have up for trade.  I'd be more interested in waterless wash, interior detailer, towels, applicators, wash pads, tire shine or vrt.

A bit of advice. I just got rid of my FMP, SSR and SHR and I had to practically give it away. For a 16oz bottle of SSR & SHR and a gallon, yes a gallon of FMP I got like $15.

Take what you can get before no one wants it.

yep just gave a full bottle of each to one of my buddies getting started detailing.  He was happy.  So was I more room for new stuff.  I still have another bottle of each open that i use here and there for like headlights and tail lights or other small stuff.