Customer Service 866.965.0400

Offer Adam's Polo shirts?

WS6

Typically these are reserved for staff only, helps us distinguish who is on the team at events and clinics easily. If everyone shows up wearing the same shirt it creates a bit of confusion for those seeking assistance.

Imagine walking into Home Depot and all the employees, plus a percentage of the customers are wearing orange aprons. Creates a lot of "oh, sorry... I don't work here"

I'll see if we can come up with something for purchase though.

Typically these are reserved for staff only, helps us distinguish who is on the team at events and clinics easily. If everyone shows up wearing the same shirt it creates a bit of confusion for those seeking assistance.

Imagine walking into Home Depot and all the employees, plus a percentage of the customers are wearing orange aprons. Creates a lot of "oh, sorry... I don't work here"

Dylan has a good point and I can say that has happened to me.

A grocery store here in the area the workers wear solid dark blue or red polo shirts with their logo on it.   I was in one of the stores with a red polo (which where I worked red was in our company logo).   I heard Sir can you tell me where this item is located. 

Ah right on that makes sense.... Maybe offer a one color to public or something.Thanks

Dylan has a good point and I can say that has happened to me.

A grocery store here in the area the workers wear solid dark blue or red polo shirts with their logo on it.   I was in one of the stores with a red polo (which where I worked red was in our company logo).   I heard Sir can you tell me where this item is located. 

Was at a target store with my wife not long ago, wearing khaki shorts and a red polo shirt - had 2 separate people approach me thinking I worked there. It was funny... crazy how embedded a uniform is in peoples heads. Could wear a blue polo and khakis into a best buy and really create havoc LOL

So make white ones to sell.  Although, I personally think you guys are NUTS wearing those black shirts in the summer working in tents and out in the sun.