Customer Service 866.965.0400

Feedback -tire shine

• 2 weeks later...

Something to keep in mind - often time discoloration on white lettering isn't the product, its transfer from the vulcanized (black) rubber and the antiozonant as you wipe the product over the surface. White lettering should always be avoided when applying a dressing. Spray onto the applicator and spread without crossing the whites as much as possible.

Something to keep in mind - often time discoloration on white lettering isn't the product, its transfer from the vulcanized (black) rubber and the antiozonant as you wipe the product over the surface. White lettering should always be avoided when applying a dressing. Spray onto the applicator and spread without crossing the whites as much as possible.

Agreed, but I do not have any issue using SVRT on my white letter tires, maybe because of the white pigment in the SVRT. I will have to agree with Kickerz71, using Tireshine does discolor the white lettering if not wiped off. I have now switched to SVRT on my truck and all oter vehicles get Tireshine. Both great products !!

I must be missing something. If I had to rank my least favorite products it would be a tie between tire shine and old glass cleaner for the simple fact that at the price point there seem to be better options that last longer at the big box stores

I must be missing something. If I had to rank my least favorite products it would be a tie between tire shine and old glass cleaner for the simple fact that at the price point there seem to be better options that last longer at the big box stores

I would add the undercarriage spray to the list. The staining that results from that product keep me from ever reusing it. While I know there are a number of steps that need to be done in precaution (paper towels on floor, using block sponges to get excess, ect.) it just isn't worth the risk on my brand new floors. The smell is the only pleasant thing about the product IMHO.