Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cyclo Handle

2Fords

Question

5 answers to this question

I've found that just using a heat gun to re-shrink the existing handle if it gets stretched out works fine. Our demo tools get used a ton, here at the warehouse by customers, ourselves, plus they go on the road to shows and get used all day. They'll come back really beat.

I clean them up, pull the shrink wrap into place, then heat it up. It pulls in nicely - and pretty much looks like new.

Another option, if you like - my friend recently wrapped his handle with heavily padded golfclub grip... feels very soft and well cushioned. Only problem is if it starts to wear he'll have to peel it off, remove the adheisve and redo it.

I've found that just using a heat gun to re-shrink the existing handle if it gets stretched out works fine. Our demo tools get used a ton, here at the warehouse by customers, ourselves, plus they go on the road to shows and get used all day. They'll come back really beat.

I clean them up, pull the shrink wrap into place, then heat it up. It pulls in nicely - and pretty much looks like new.

Another option, if you like - my friend recently wrapped his handle with heavily padded golfclub grip... feels very soft and well cushioned. Only problem is if it starts to wear he'll have to peel it off, remove the adheisve and redo it.

Video submission request!

Don't know if this will work on the handle.   When I was young we took the narrow wiffle ball bats and lined them up with rubber bands (3-4) deep) and then taped over them in decorative tape.  They held up with every day use.   If the handle comes off this should be possible and would be soft on the hands. 

Plus if you would drop the cyclo on its handle it might bounce right back up.  :)