Customer Service 866.965.0400

Opportunity to get the toy out

Loud Pedal

Hey Kevin, keep the nice weather for next week too....I have to fly to St.Louis on Monday for business. It was -2 degrees here in the Cleveland area this morning. The Vette looks marvelous! I usually can't get my 32 out until at least mid to late April here. Of course that is after I get it back together. Here's a normal pic of the 32 during the winter.

Hey Kevin, keep the nice weather for next week too....I have to fly to St.Louis on Monday for business. It was -2 degrees here in the Cleveland area this morning. The Vette looks marvelous! I usually can't get my 32 out until at least mid to late April here. Of course that is after I get it back together. Here's a normal pic of the 32 during the winter.

You have an absolutely beautiful car there Tom. I hope you have good weather for your trip, but you live in the Midwest too so you know how quickly that can change. :willy:

And thanks for the kind words guys. Winter is horrible but its another day closer to spring :banana:

I decided to get the toy out a few weeks ago, was going to Texas, so I decided I'd fight the snow and ice in Ga (how often does that happen?) well anyways.. Here are some pics while trying to get out of Ga in a Corvette with snow/ice on the ground...

IMG_0032.jpg?t=1236242669

IMG_0033.jpg?t=1236242802

Shortly after, car was in drive, with no gas applied at all and it's rolling backwards while rear tires are going forward.. It was THAT slick out. but I safely made it out of Ga and am now in Texas. But it isn't much better here. Sumitomo HTR-Z's offer no traction in snow/ice. But suprisingly a Corvette isn't too bad in it though.