Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Orlando

mc2hill

Hello, I'm new to Adam's and have been learning quite a lot by reading the Forum! A big thanks to Richie C. for all the information and demonstration at the recent Bowtie club show in Lake Mary. I'll be in contact for more products soon!

Welcome Michael! Post up some pics of your ride when you get a chance. You won't find anything that works better on black paint than Adam's products. Glad to have you here.:welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

• 3 weeks later...

Finally some pictures from my detailing session last weekend. Spent the day Saturday with the PC :pc: and it worked great! Much more to learn about removing scratches, but it looks better already.

A question - What's missing in these pictures? (besides Undercarriage spray, which I'm picking up from Richie C. this weekend)

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

The scuff marks on the roof racks and side steps :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It looks great :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Bill you are everywhere! No, I haven't taken them off yet.

I was able to work on this a little yesterday and found WD-40 did a good job on removing the marks on the step rails. I just sprayed it on and rubbed with a towel. It will take some time, but that seems to be the way to go.

As for the roof racks, Richie C. took a look that them yesterday and wasn't sure what was causing the spots, but it could be the coating is just 'giving up' after 10 years in the Florida sun. The finish is very thin on the middle racks so that makes sense. I guess that's why Nissan switched from the powder-coating to painted racks in the 2nd generation Frontiers.

Thanks for your input Bill.

Truck looks great Michael! Black is Beautiful. So, would it be easy to remove your racks? I bet that having them powdercoated (black) would both look cool and be a durable finish for the Florida sun. Powdercoating is also cost-effective.

Just my $.02:D