Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Member from MO

jeffo65

Hi all,

Just joined Adam's foums and looking forward to try out their products.

We currently have a 2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek in Tangerine Orange Pearl and a 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid in Silver Ingot.  Looking to keep them looking better than new!

I have used Meguiar's products since High School (1982) on my own car as well as the family show cars.  I am looking to get more out of detailing my cars and have heard and seen good reults from Adam's

Looking to place my first order this week as well, but not sure what I should order to try.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Jeff

Welcome Jeff, A lot of good people and information here.

Be sure to check out the Adam's videos for additional information related to the products and processes.

With both your vehicles being considered lighter colors, and both fairly new, model year wise, possibly start with the Adam's Wash Kits, and either Liquid Paint Sealant, either of the waxes offered, or possibly the H2O Guard & Gloss.

f you have any questions about any of the products, Adam's is just a phone call away, with OUTSTANDING customer service to ensure you get the results you are looking for! 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I'll piggyback on to this thread as I too am a new member from Missouri. I've used Adam's products for a couple of years after a friend told me about them. Great products! Sounds like Jeff and I were on the same path. I too used Meg products since the 80's and decided I needed to try something else.

Bob