Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rupes Mini First Use

Junior

Question

Just fired up the Mini to knock out my side view mirrors as they have never been polished. All I can say is WOW! Holy Lord this little guy kicks major A$$!!! I had no idea how powerful it would be. It is like having a miniature FLEX for tight spaces. I love it. Gotta do some bumpers and then A Pillars and headlights next. What a great little polisher! Just wanted to share my experience. Had the Mini for a few weeks and finally got the time to use it. If the Mini is this good now I have to look at getting the 15!!!

13 answers to this question

I have PC, Flex, Cyclo, and Mini. Love all of them. I am really leaning towards adding the 15. I am sort of the same way with cars. I have three. Do I need three, no way. But its nice to have one that does certain things well and another that does other things well and a third that may not do anything all that well but serves as a dirty job vehicle. If that makes sense.

Erik I know what you mean. I had to think a little bit before pulling the trigger. I think I am going to use mine a lot on spot treatments where a bird bomb got me or there is a small isolated scratch. Just dont need my Flex for that. Gets a bit cumbersome. And bumpers seem to get hammered on a lot of my clients cars so it will get a lot of mileage there. But obviously my concerns may not be the same as the next guy.