Customer Service 866.965.0400

Towel usage question

PT3

Question

Hey guys...

Scenario.... You apply Brillant Glaze to your hood, ONLY. You use a newly cleaned towel to remove residual.

So, the towel doesn't have any visible dirt, grime or residue from the BG.

What do you do with it? Straight to the hamper?

Or, Reuse? If so, where/how do you store? Same as where the clean ones are.?...or a designated 'dirty bin'?

Does your answer change if its not BG, but instead Detail Spray?

Edited by PT3

10 answers to this question

I always toss it into the hamper.

I suppose if you wanted to reuse it, I would suggest putting it into a separate, smaller bin (make sure if is completely dry first) and put a Post-It note on the lid with what the towel was used for.

Then, you can use it for that same product again, and not accidently use it with a product that might be affected by the minor amount of residue on the towel.

I always toss it into the hamper.

I suppose if you wanted to reuse it, I would suggest putting it into a separate, smaller bin (make sure if is completely dry first) and put a Post-It note on the lid with what the towel was used for.

Then, you can use it for that same product again, and not accidently use it with a product that might be affected by the minor amount of residue on the towel.

This. I usually throw them in the hamper, but this would seem to work fine. I agree with making sure you're not mixing products.