Customer Service 866.965.0400

Picked up a Gal. of Guard & Gloss

fly4food84

Question

I took advantage of the great Labor day sale today and got a gal. of G&G. Two questions:

1.) I have a 16 oz bottle and like to use it every month even though its recommended every two months. I live in Texas heat and my truck is never in a garage so I feel better knowing it has some protection. I apply it to my trim and would like to know if it protects vinyl/rubber for as long?

2.) Any ideas what the shelf life of g&g would be if kept indoors under a/c?

3 answers to this question

1)  It should protect on trim as long as on paint - you'll be able to tell if your trim beads - Nothing wrong with applying monthly, some people like to apply it every maintenance wash or 2 weeks or so - great product, won't build up like wax

2)  If kept in temperature controlled environment it should last years, you should shake up the gallon at least once every couple weeks though to be sure permanent separation of the components doesnt happen

H2O Guard in Gloss is my Favorite product!

HGG will indeed protect your Trim very well. If you are applying every month you should have continuous uninterrupted protection.

Typically the Shelf Life of Chemicals is around 2 years give or take, as long as they are stored above 45 and below 95 Degrees. This is more of a guideline than a hard fast rule. Do shake the product well to ensure a good mix before use.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any additional info, and I will be happy to help!

Thanks,