Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Next AIR FRESHENER!

• 2 weeks later...

I like the round air freshener  logo design over the wider logo design because I do not like the picture of the car on the back, I think it would look better double sided without the car picture IMO

The A logo is nice and discrete while also nicely advertising Adams Polishes..

2 smells I love in a car. that new car smell the day you pick it up, and leather conditioner. 

Give me some H20 GG scent or leather conditioner in something i can spritz somewhere under the seat every now and then.

Honestly, after detailing my car and it sitting outside while I did my wife's car. When I openeed the door, oh my. The smells :) It was nice. Kind of like buying a new car. 

For those of you that don't like it hanging on your mirrors, I've got mine hanging off the handle above the front passenger door. I've got my radar detectors in each car mounted on the mirror stem anyway, so I couldn't put my air fresheners there. If you don't have that handle up front the rear one would work too. Keeps it out of sight and they are plenty potent enough.

What's the possibility of shipping just fresheners for a decent cost? I don't need any products, but would like to stack up some fresheners for my work truck. Was going to buy 10, but with shipping costs, was out of the question.

Edited by Goose8651

What's the possibility of shipping just freshners for a decent cost? I don't need any products, but would like to stack up some freshners for my work truck. Was going to buy 10, but with shipping costs, was out of the question.

Give them a call tomorrow to see what they can do for you.  866-965-0400

• 2 weeks later...

Air Fresheners have been an absolute hit. As you probably know, we recently redesigned them but the scent has stayed the same. 

This one was the first: Adam's Logo Air Freshener

This one is now for sale too: Adam's Circle Air Freshener

The question now is WHAT'S NEXT?

Tell us some ideas below. Do you want more Adam's ones? Awesome car photos? Less Branding? More pictures? Different scents? Different color? Different size? 

Comment what you're thinking below, if we choose your design or idea we will certainly send a few free ones your way once we develop them. 

How about applying a picture of Adam!!!!!

Personally I would like a scent of the Glass Cleaner the lemon lime scent

I like the circle A logo design the best, I like the smaller air fresheners - The first design is good too the more oval

I would also like to see a pack deal like say a 3 pack of air fresheners

Personally I would like a scent of the Glass Cleaner the lemon lime scent

I like the circle A logo design the best, I like the smaller air fresheners - The first design is good too the more oval

I would also like to see a pack deal like say a 3 pack of air fresheners

Glass cleaner scent would be awesome.

I still want a spray/odor remover type air freshener over the scented cardboard pieces.

Glass cleaner scent would be awesome.

I still want a spray/odor remover type air freshener over the scented cardboard pieces.

A scented odor eliminator would be awesome especially if it is Hvac/Actuator safe like the Gm odor eliminator that I use.

The Gm stuff has no scent though so that it can be Hypoallergenic or whatever..

I would love to have something like that so I can do a couple trigger pulls in the vents, under seats and the carpet area's just below the dash kick panels..

Edited by CadillaChick

A scented odor eliminator would be awesome especially if it is Hvac/Actuator safe like the Gm odor eliminator that I use.

The Gm stuff has no scent though so that it can be Hypoallergenic or whatever..

I would love to have something like that so I can do a couple trigger pulls in the vents, under seats and the carpet area's just below the dash kick panels..

The cardboard ones just don't do it for me. I don't like stuff hanging in my mirror and the stuff offered by other companies is my go to because it can be used as an odor eliminator.

And as a bonus I can reapply as needed instead of having to open a new cardboard hanging thing that doesn't last very long.

Just my 2cents.

• 1 month later...