Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quick Sealant??

As much as I love quick sealant for its versatility and durability, liquid paint sealant and H2O Guard and Gloss are great. Sometimes we just have to play with the cards we have been dealt. I hear it every day in the diesel truck industry at work, emissions regulations suck but we can't legally do anything about it.

I love the quick detailer for my wheels but this grill is where its needed. Suggestions?

Hey Mark, I would give the HGG a try on that grill, just use the dry application method where you spray it onto a wet towel and then wipe the grill.  If you spray the grill directly, you may get gloops that are hard to get wiped out.

Except it doesn't last anywhere near as long.

Sorry but I'd disagree. I think it lasts just as long. About 2 months on a daily driver, but there are many variables. Plus with how easy HGG is to apply it is better in my book, especially when you combine 2 steps into 1 (drying and protecting).

• 4 weeks later...

I hope you guys are possibly considering other methods of bottling a quick sealant.  Clearly its great for wheels like everyone has already mentioned.  But what I loved about it was that on my work van with vinyl logos all over it and my jeep I could just spray it over everything without worrying that it would leave a white residue behind around the vinyl or the black rubber or plastic trim.  Now I do enjoy the G & G, don't get me wrong, I guess I liked having both.  I'll try and stretch out my can and a half!  Thanks boys and keep up the great work!