Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quick Sealant??

I thought there was a new formula that fixed the VOC probs.

I think you are thinking the same thing I did...that is the In & Out Spray though. I actually had to go check the YouTube channel for the video.

Luckily I just got a can of Quick Sealant for my painted wheels on my Silverado so ill have to stretch it!

Edited by NG13

I think you are thinking the same thing I did...that is the In & Out Spray though. I actually had to go check the YouTube channel for the video.

Right you are.

Glad I got a 3 pack of QS several months ago.

Edited by Beemer

Sorry to see it go, if that is the case. While liquid paint sealant is great, the quick sealant is just what is needed for wheels. Also, it is great when you have a lot of painted metal trim that paint sealant leaves residue on. I use it on all my glass too, including my shower doors! As luck would have it, I just ordered a three pack from Eric at Thompson Racing. That should at least get me through winter I suppose. If anybody still wants some at least you know there is at least one dealer out there with some in stock!

While it would have been a great way to seal wheels and other tight areas, it was always a product I steered clear from because I like to work in an enclosed garage and never liked the idea of breathing the chemical in.

Although I know many loved it for its durability and ease of use.

Friends, indeed, the Quick Sealant won't pass the new VOC laws for 2016.  The propellant of the aerosol is mainly the issue here, and we've been playing with the H20 Guard and Gloss, and the Liquid Paint Sealant, as replacements.  Both work as well, and shed water, bugs, and brake dust.  

It's the ease of use that the aerosol gives, that you will miss.  We didn't sell nearly enough Quick Sealant to run another batch.  (The last run lasted nearly 2 1/2 years.)

We will make a formal announcement soon, but for now, if you see some QS, and love this stuff, BUY IT!

If anyone is still looking for some Adam's Quick Sealant, give Ray at Grabiak Chevrolet a call too, he might have some in stock. Their website shows it in stock, but it does not list a quantity on hand.

Grabiak Performance Center

(866)-713-0162

Friends, indeed, the Quick Sealant won't pass the new VOC laws for 2016.  The propellant of the aerosol is mainly the issue here, and we've been playing with the H20 Guard and Gloss, and the Liquid Paint Sealant, as replacements.  Both work as well, and shed water, bugs, and brake dust.  

It's the ease of use that the aerosol gives, that you will miss.  We didn't sell nearly enough Quick Sealant to run another batch.  (The last run lasted nearly 2 1/2 years.)

We will make a formal announcement soon, but for now, if you see some QS, and love this stuff, BUY IT!

Any chance of a non aerosol version I can put in my own sprayer?