Customer Service 866.965.0400

How should I clean my towels

nafeesk75

Question

Hey guys I a new here, 

and was told to buy my car cleaning stuff from here.

Just got some towels, microfiber, and the double white towels today.

Also got the all purpose cleaner.

So, my silly beginners question is, can I clean the white towels 

by just washing them in my washer with Tide liquid detergent, using 

the towels setting on my washer?

Thanks!

6 answers to this question

The questions you seek answers to...

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/27969-faq-how-do-i-take-care-of-my-microfiber-towels/

We all have learned great things from this one thread. Welcome to the bottomless pit of detailing knowledge and products :) Whoever told you to shop here, you should thank, and Adam's should send a gallon of detail spray once you spend your first $300.00 :) 

Hi Nafees and welcome!

The link that John provided is a nice one-stop write-up to answer just about any microfiber question you may have, and I definitely suggest reading through it when you have a few minutes.

A quick answer to your question is that yes you can clean them in your washer, but make sure you only wash microfiber towels with only other microfiber towels - do not mix in any other types of clothes or cotton towels and so on. I would recommend our Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener to wash them, as it's a detergent specifically designed to break down and clean polishes and wax residue out of the towels, but you could also try a dye free/perfume free liquid laundry soap - no powders or granulated detergent. Also, do not use any type of fabric softener at all.

To dry them, you can let them air dry or you can put them in your dryer on the lowest heat setting, or no heat at all if your dryer has that option. Do not put any dryer sheets in with them.

Please let us know if you have any other questions and we will be happy to help out ;)

... :) Whoever told you to shop here, you should thank, and Adam's should send a gallon of detail spray once you spend your first $300.00 :)

When it comes to the free Detail Spray...would I be believed if I said I told him to buy here? :D