Customer Service 866.965.0400

Two questions about the In & Out Spray

Texas Moe

Question

1) is it going away like the Quick Sealant?

2) In & Out is usually one of my last steps after detailing the exterior.  I usually wipe around whatever I've sprayed to take off any overspray but wondering if I should be more careful to wipe it all off.  Or possibly do this step earlier so that it's not at the end?  What do you guys do?

4 answers to this question

Not going away, that is why they have a new formula.

It is basically a watered down SVRT in a spray version so it does wipe off. I would think if you do it before wax and get it on what you want to wax the wax might not stick but not completely sure.

2) Depends on preference.

The advantage to using it first would be to help protect the trim from any accidental wax contact.  The con to this would be as Ron stated, it would interfere with the longevity of the wax or sealant that ends up on top of the overspray.  Not as big a worry with wax, since it just sits on the paint, but a sealant bonds with the paint, so the sealant would not last more than a wash or two on top of the In & Out overspray.

You could use SVRT on the trim that is adjacent to paint to protect from accidental contact when waxing or sealing, and then just use the In & Out on the areas like the grill and any vents.