Customer Service 866.965.0400

first adams wash for the wife's ride

Dwhite0960

Well the weather gave me a 60 degree day day I decided I would give the wife's Lexus a nice bath real quick. I used deep wheel cleaner, quick wash of car with a unknown soap lol (almost gone so adams shampoo will come soon), h20 g&g, and a unknown tire shine. I think the shine is out of bounds for the car never having wax put on it to my knowledge in the past 6 months I know since we purchased it then. If people are on the fence about h20 gg just buy it and you will be happy. I will attempt a photo but I'm not good with technology.

post-13607-0-07762000-1449518635_thumb.jpg

Nice job! I have to say I tried H20 for the first time myself over the weekend and I am loving the results as well. It really gives that red a huge Pop, I wonder what some BG on it would do in addition....[/quote

It needs a good clay and polish session this spring. I think it's really going to pop if I get the Polish done with a good paint sealant followed with some wax and brilliant. That's the game plan at least. I am hoping for big things on Christmas morning so I can start stocking up on all the products I need. On a side note these tires are hungry for tire shine they are soaking it up quick so tomorrow I will reapply some after I get the interior done. It became beer30 for me and the dogs so only the wash today. I might toss a coat of wax on it just for extra winter beading

+1 for the shampoo! I have a jug and a half of megs ultimate that I wont use anymore...I was going to use it up on my DDs but I cant go back now that I have used Adam's

Well I got done of the yellow stuff lol. This is why I haven't ordered any shampoo yet I know I'll toss 10 bucks out but I'm using it up my adams collection should start taking shape first of the year. Do you guys know if they offer any new years promotions? Thanks for the kind words as well

Guest washemup

The HGG is my favorite Adams product by far. You'll like the car shampoo when you get it as well. I've tried lots of different brands of soap. Adams rinses clean the best of any soap I've used. Even if it dries on the car (in the shade of course), it never leaves any residue. A really good soap!

Occasionally the gallon will go on "daily special". You can also get a 10% discount on top of that with the "shine on" code. That's when I usually get some.

Edited by washemup

• 2 weeks later...

Chris is referring to our Adam's Car Shampoo, our pH neutral car soap:

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/exterior/carwashing/adam-s-new-car-wash-shampoo-16oz.html

There is a video at the link above that explains the benefits of the reformulated Blue Car Shampoo when compared to our older, discontinued Red Car Shampoo :)