Customer Service 866.965.0400

Who are you and what have you done with Winter?

chops1sc

Hey Nick,  Thanks for the pic.  I feel we will see our share come January and February.  I remember a few years ago (in January) I drove to work for 2 1/2 weeks on snow and ice (did not see the asphalt at all).  My first year of school we missed the whole month of January due to bad weather.

The forecast for here is:

Friday, December 11 - High 67 Low 45

Saturday, December 12 - High 71 Low 43 (Maybe

Sunday, December 13 - High 74 Low 56

Monday, December 14 - High 59 Low 36 (80% Rain)

Tuesday, December 15 - High 67 Low 34

The average high temperature for this time of year is 49°.

A week ago there was about 4-6 inches of snow here and then we had rain for a solid week. Snow all melted, creeks are muddy and running high and then yesterday, as you can see, the snow came back. 10 minutes before I took that picture it was just overcast and no snow on the ground. An hour or two after I took that picture we had 4 inches on the ground again! I don't mind winter, I just wish it would make up its mind and be winter or not, LOL. I would prefer 18°-20° temps and either snow or sunshine all winter but in my area it seems to be cold or luke warm...no in-between.

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe it will be one of those years where us out west get it early on.  And you guys on the eastern side get it at the end.  While we warm up.  This winter has been heavy thus far where I live.  The below pic ended up being about 21 inches in one storm.   That one storm was more than what we got all last winter.  

post-706-0-29882900-1451182297_thumb.jpg

I've been on the snow tires since Nov 1. I would have left the summers on if I'd had known it would go this long without snow! I prefer a snowy Christmas, not one that is 65F. We took family pictures on the front porch without coats, craziness!!

Well today it was 72 here today.   We had to run the AC today the house got warm inside (it is set and I do not touch it 70  Heat 74 Cool).   I have feeling we will get our share of cold weather soon.  

flip flops sandals whatever you want to call them.

and you listened? lol 

Good Point.