Customer Service 866.965.0400

Internet tv

694doorbird

Saw an infomercial for 2 buck tv and it did capture my interest. Supposed to get over 500 channels, 100,000 movies, and 50,000 radio stations for the ridiculous price of $2.00/month. It's sort of funny/interesting that with "over 3 million" subscribers there is no info or reviews on the internet except for what they have on their site http://www.2bucktv.com/ When clicking on their contact me page, they require a phone number, I suppose it's to harass you over the phone...

That seems way too good to be true. It's funny how they don't give a full listing of what they offer, and that it says "works with all of your subscriptions"...things like Netflix, Hulu Plus, and HBO Go all have their own subscription fees, so I would wonder if it's just an interface to those services and then a bunch of non-HD poor selections for their other "500 channels and 100,000 movies"...I would say definitely proceed with caution.

I would worry as well. I know there are alos free subscriptions services that you get thru having your local cable provider such as access to online tv shows, they may be trying to suggest those as well. 

Keep in mind you also need to still have your internet service for this to work, which leads me to wonder if they are just listing the channels that offer internet watching. That said, there are quite a few of the channels listed that either require a secondary subscription to actually watch shows or you have to be a subscriber to one of their listed providers, and sometimes even your local cable company (even if it is a big one) is not listed. 

Id walk away from this one. 

They list a few.  And about everyone of them charges cable and satellite companies something to air them.  Plus what about the other ESPN channels?  I understand you should expect some favorites you can not get, but the $2 charge should help you over come that.  

FREE INTERNET ACCESS TO ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, THE CW, DISNEY, ESPN, HGTV, LIFETIME

PLUS MTV, TLC A&E, Cartoon Network, Bravo, Comedy Central, Discovery, E!, Food Network

History Channel, National Geographic, PBS, SciFi, Spike TV, Travel Channel, USA, and SO MANY MORE!