Customer Service 866.965.0400

I have a suggestion for the bottle labels. Not a big change or anything but a small addition.

I think it would be useful and handy to have a small rectangle or circle on the back or side away from the main section that was left white for marking the dilution. It would only be needed on the products that are diluted such as APC, DWC, LIC, CUC, even VRT. It could also be included on the RW bottle so once you used up a 16oz you could use it for a diluted spray bottle. This would make the bottles match for those of us who like to keep everything neat and tidy in our storage cabinet or cart. I know Adam's offers the blank label bottles and the 32oz dilution bottle but I still plan to use a standard APC and DWC bottle for my diluted product also and it would be nice and clean to have a spot on the label to mark it 1:1 or 2:1 or whatever you mix it.

This is out of my field of expertise but I don't think it would change the price to print the label either as the color is already used.

What do you all think? Any reason this wouldn't work or is a bad idea? Lets hear it.

I'll take a picture of my solution this problem when I get home tonight.

Looking forward to it.

I would suggest getting a label maker like the Brother P-Touch.  Then you can add whatever info you want to the bottle label.

attachicon.gif20150614_120134.jpg

attachicon.gif20150614_120408.jpg

I like that idea. I was just thinking it would be a cheap, easy addition for Adam's some day when they were ordering a round of labels. A little added value to the product without costing the company anything extra.

Although I too use a label maker to mark my bottles, another option I have used in the past, specifically to All Purpose Cleaner 16 ounce bottles, was to use a Sharpie pen, and mark the dilution ratio on the upper white section of the label.

This was probably what I was going to do. I was also thinking of marking the bottle above the label on the clear section of the bottle.

Thanks for the replies everybody.

I just write on the top of the bottle with a permanent marker, it fades over time but it gets the job done. Much easier when looking down into the bag. Decided to do that after the second time i almost put polish on my tires instead of SVRT lol

post-13391-0-08510500-1451449526_thumb.jpg

Similar to Dan. This is way more secure than a sharpie. Sharpies are good but they're not 100% permenant. Besides, If I ever decide to create  a special batch, I can just peel this label off, and reprint a new one for 1:2, 1:4, 1:16, whatever, which is possible given all my 32oz dilution bottles are coming in tomorrow :)

For the OCD crowd, I'm hoping to one day have all my bottles with the red stripe and not the chrome stripe.... 

IMG_5668.JPG

Similar to Dan. This is way more secure than a sharpie. Sharpies are good but they're not 100% permenant. Besides, If I ever decide to create a special batch, I can just peel this label off, and reprint a new one for 1:2, 1:4, 1:16, whatever, which is possible given all my 32oz dilution bottles are coming in tomorrow :)

For the OCD crowd, I'm hoping to one day have all my bottles with the red stripe and not the chrome stripe....

Very nice...looks like I need a label maker.

Dan you beat me to it.  I use a  Dymo brand label maker.  That is the best thing ever.  I have done several projects with this machine.  I did some wiring and used it to label the wires.  

Nick not sure if you use ebay but you might find a good price on a Brand New one.  The one that I purchased came thru ebay.

Edited by DieselDude

Dan you beat me to it.  I use a  Dymo brand label maker.  That is the best thing ever.  I have done several projects with this machine.  I did some wiring and used it to label the wires.  

Nick not sure if you use ebay but you might find a good price on a Brand New one.  The one that I purchased came thru ebay.

The only Dymo's I'll use are RhinoTM Industrial 6000

You can go to Staples, or even Wal Mart and buy white stickers in any shape, stick them on the bottles, and cover with clear tape and save yourself some cash over buying an expensive label maker.   Or even upping the price of the product to cover the cost that gets added when Adam's has to change the bottles. 

You can go to Staples, or even Wal Mart and buy white stickers in any shape, stick them on the bottles, and cover with clear tape and save yourself some cash over buying an expensive label maker.   Or even upping the price of the product to cover the cost that gets added when Adam's has to change the bottles. 

Now that's some smart thinking !!