Customer Service 866.965.0400

How about another new guy...

RidetechJosh

Hey guys, I thought I'd introduce myself.  I've been working with Adam quite a bit on a project and he told me to come check out this forum.  I'm already amazed at the information that I've read.  I met Adam and his crew, while traveling with Ridetech out at shows.  I've got to say, I'm impressed with everything I've got from him.  At the moment, I'm building a Fox Mustang and I own a Jeep.  Thanks for having me!  Here are some pictures:

IMG_3198_zpsbv1mzvu6.jpg

IMG_3250_zpsrdymcfjj.jpg

IMG_3204_zpsvkqemeta.jpg

IMG_3286_zpsk3l4yapn.jpg

IMG_3316_zpslcedpjty.jpg

Sweet fox body! A buddy of mine just sold his 600 rwhp notchback a few months ago.

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks man!  They're fun cars.  Right now, this one's just a high compression 331.  I do have a supercharger to throw on it but I want to see what the numbers end up being without it on the car  :D.

Welcome! That's a great looking Fox body Stang. Brings back memories of my teenhood, and the 10 grand my Mustang GT cost me new, with gas prices just under a dollar a gallon. The good old days :)

Haha, I wish things were still the same!  Thanks  :).

Hey Josh, thanks for signing up!

I'm really diggin' both rides...perfect color for both :)

I was heavily involved with SCCA Autocross for about 5 years with my GTO, hoping to get back into it soon with a different vehicle that I mentioned to you in that email!

Very nice! I would be interested to know!

Once I find out, I'll let you know!  

Hey Josh, thanks for signing up!

I'm really diggin' both rides...perfect color for both :)

I was heavily involved with SCCA Autocross for about 5 years with my GTO, hoping to get back into it soon with a different vehicle that I mentioned to you in that email!

Anytime man!  I appreciate it, the Mustang has been an ongoing build for almost 2 years... I'm ready to beat on the car now! lol

The GTO looks awesome, they're a blast to drive as well.  I've got a buddy that built one up that runs extremely good!  He actually just threw a rod through the block last week, though...  :rolleyes:

There are several cars that do great in the SCCA, finding the right one for you shouldn't be too bad!  

Welcome!  That fox is nasty!

Thanks!  From what I can tell by putting the break in miles on it, it is a nasty little machine!

Welcome Josh - you are a brave fella to have 2 black vehicles!

That wasn't in the plans actually, I never really even wanted a black vehicle!  When they're clean, I love it!  It's just a lot of work!