Customer Service 866.965.0400

Fronzen Total Interior Cleaner

GratefulDiver

Question

Anybody have any experience with Total Interior after its been frozen? Wasn't sure if I should worry about it breaking down or giving less then perfect results. Its not frozen solid but total slush (like a beer that's been in the freezer to long) and perhaps solid at some point. Thanks

post-11684-0-76867000-1453224661_thumb.jpg

6 answers to this question

Hey Tracy,

I'm really sorry that you got slushy Total Interior Detailer! We do try to only ship things out when the weather is nice here so that things don't freeze, but we can't say what the weather will be like once its gets to you.

If you let your TID thaw a bit, I'm sure it did not change chemical makeup unless it was exposed to extreme heat and cold while being shipped. Of course, if anything seems off about the product ( smell, performance, color.) let us know and we will ship you a replacement. 

Again, I apologize that your product froze. Maybe we need to invest in insulated boxes for winter?!

Let us know how the outcome is. We will not leave you unsatisfied with our product!

Last order detail spray was frozen a bit, kind of like crushed ice in a soda at McDonalds, let it thaw on its own and after shaking seems like it's ok. Don't know if interior detailer will come out ok, but it's really great that Adams is willing to replace it if in doubt. What a great company, who else would apologize for weather related issues.