Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Foam Gun

72offsuit

Question

It is indeed a rare occasion that a tool or accessory arrives at my home, and I am awestruck by the build quality of the item. My Foam gun kit (complete with wash pad and new car shampoo) showed up yesterday. I have owned numerous other "guns", and they have all leaked or malfunction in some way, including my favorite, when it flies off from the water pressure (I hold it with my left hand in fear of it hitting my car). It is a balmy 20 degrees today so a more formalized testing will have to wait until a day above forty arrives. This thing is built like a brick s... house and I have no doubt it will perform admirably. Is it worth the price? That is a subjective judgment that each has to make for themselves. No buyers remorse here, only excitement to get outside and take this thing for a spin.

i-8bGpjDt-M.jpg

Edited by 72offsuit

Used mine for the first time Saturday. Combined it with some Rinseless wash in my bucket... suuuuper slick. Everything definitely came off of the car easier. Even the bugs on the front bumper. ;)

Best kept secret is 1 oz of Rinseless in the soap bucket for ultra slick lubrciation!!