Customer Service 866.965.0400

paint correction question

lljimll

Question

I was wondering when doing paint correction do you do the whole car with one type of pad (microfiber or foam) then switch to the finishing white pad and do the whole car or do you do it by sections and switch pads for each section.  I watched the videos but it only shows his test area for what the car needs to be corrected but after that he doesn't say to do another section or the whole car. thanks in advance

jimmy

3 answers to this question

Once you do your test area I and figure out what steps you need I would do each step on the entire vehicle. I dont see why you would want to rip pads on and off going back and forth.  Not to mention if you do one panel to completion with the final step of polish you risk hitting it with a courser step when you do the next panel.

I am no expert but that is my plan of attack.

I def do a test area when it s the first time on the vehicle, but nowthat its done I know about what it takes to get it and will basically do the whole vehicle with a pad and then do the next step. You can swap back and forth if you want to but to me it takes alot more time.