Customer Service 866.965.0400

Help with sifting through the site

I don't know how I did it, but I remember being able to look at EVERY product available.  I remember looking at all of the "exterior" products, and I saw everything under the sun.  4oz. bottles were available individually, and it was nice to be able to just look at everything on one page.

Is there a way to do that?

Yeah, that's part of it.  I was just wanting to figure out how I was able to view EVERY item on one page.  Don't know how I did it before, but I was able to look at every single item without having to click into each category.

No big deal, I'll find it all eventually I suppose.  I just thought it was nice to have everything on one page, instead of clicking to each category.

Seth, you are the man!  That is exactly it!  Now, how did you do that.....

I clicked on exterior category and it displayed the URL in the address bar, I then removed this part of the URL - /exterior.html  and just added .html after the word shop. So it displayed adamspolishes.com/shop.html and it displayed all the products.

So how do we get a 4oz bottle of VRT? :)

That may be one of those things where you'd have to request it from one of the Adam's Team Members. I'm pretty sure they don't nor have I ever saw them offer a 4 oz bottle of VRT. But it may be worth a shot to ask one of the Adam's Employees for a sample if they'd offer it in a 4 oz.

Edited by SJC96GT

We did have 4 oz Super VRT several years back that we handed out at some shows and Detail Clinics, but it's not one that we bottle often. I know right now we don't have much of any 4 oz products bottled, but I know they're on the list for the bottling team to start since show season is starting up. I do not believe they will be doing 4 oz SVRT, but I can ask.

We did have 4 oz Super VRT several years back that we handed out at some shows and Detail Clinics, but it's not one that we bottle often. I know right now we don't have much of any 4 oz products bottled, but I know they're on the list for the bottling team to start since show season is starting up. I do not believe they will be doing 4 oz SVRT, but I can ask.

Thanks dan. I have an empty spot in my box that I use as a travel box in my trunk that needs some VRT in it :)