Customer Service 866.965.0400

New fave product

MrRaspberryJam

Question

After cleaning and shining my wheels and tires I paid some attention to my vinyl. First wiping them down with some detail spray but I didn't like how it came out so I tried APC instead and they wiped totally clean with no grease marks or anything. Then after that I applied some of my new favorite product, Brilliant Glaze!!!! This stuff is the bomb I think I'm gonna stay more towards this stuff followed by a wax vs the VRT. Don't get me wrong I love that stuff it's just a little too matte for my taste (especially for my gloss stripes) and no matter what I do they come out greasy. After my next wash I'm gonna wax the vinyl with Buttery Wax and see how that comes out ???????????????????????? I'll try and post some pics

8 answers to this question

Nice Austin!  I really like BG too (just ordered 2 from the EBay store).  BG has some solvents in it, so it works really well for cleaning vinyl strips like yours.  

I don't use it much on my own cars, but I put it on the garage queens I take care, and the owners LOVE it!

Nice Austin! I really like BG too (just ordered 2 from the EBay store). BG has some solvents in it, so it works really well for cleaning vinyl strips like yours.

I don't use it much on my own cars, but I put it on the garage queens I take care, and the owners LOVE it!

What do you mostly apply it to if not vinyl?

What do you mostly apply it to if not vinyl?

I would assume paint and glass. It's great for the detailer that wants to wow a customer. Or for quick shine on your garage queen

Yep, it really makes the paint pop, especially darker colors.  Apply just before a car show for an extra edge.

post-1109-0-30964500-1458954725_thumb.jpg