Customer Service 866.965.0400

Master Blaster first use

GXPaycheck

Question

Wish I had got one a long time ago! It's awesome!

Thanks to those who mentioned that it needs a 20 amp breaker. Have to upgrade one now. And if the breaker pops, it's a good idea to make sure the unit is off, or you have a hand on the hose before resetting the breaker :eek:

I did notice that the hose didn't slide very far onto the unit. Have to play with that a bit.

Another unexpected upside is that I was able to blow a lot of pollen and dust off the car while I was playing around. That will come in handy prior to a rinsless wash.

All said, :2thumbs:

Edited by GXPaycheck

9 answers to this question

My MB revolution arrived this week and I can't wait to try it.  I have two cars that hold an insane amount of water in the trim and crevices compared to past vehicles I have owned.  It currently takes me 30-45 minutes to blow all the water out of those areas with a compressor and blow gun in addition to the time needed to dry the rest of the car.

The weather is supposed to clear in a couple of hours and be nice for the rest of the weekend so I'm planning on playing with my new foam gun and the MB. 

Suggestion!

Get a remote control outlet and keep the controller in your pocket. Beats having to walk all the way back to the unit just to turn it on and off for a couple minutes.

I have looked at those and have not found one that will allow dual motor use. All the ones I have saw are 10 amps.

Have you seen a 15 amp one?