Customer Service 866.965.0400

How about some empty bottles?

I am just thinking out loud here, but what about some empty 4 oz and 12 oz bottles with just the Adam's label and maybe a blank white area where the name is for us to write it in with a black marker?

It would be nice to have a Adam's bottle to mix up the other products in to be able to use, like the VRT mixed with water for a spray, the diluted APC, diluted Leather Cleaner, etc...

:cheers:

• 2 years later...

I was just wondering about a blank label for the bottles, and sure enough, the topic has come up before.

Any intent to go through with this?

At first I though a label with the Adams logo but a blank area would be cool, but then I foresee potential issues.

What if someone's strange concoction did some damage and got linked to the Adam's name. Not good.

Perhaps the logo could have the same color/stripe layout and even a disclaimer.

Anyway, for us anal types (and who on here isn't?), the aesthetics of the detailing supplies are important too. I'd love to have Shampoo/water, APC/water, IPA solutions, etc available in the awesome bottles.

Just sayin'.....

Thanks for everything. LOVE the products.

Edited by AudiOx

Until they make the labels, here is what I do with mine - colored electrical tape and Sharpie marker.

Dilutedproducts007.jpg

Red tape for full strength, blue for medium strength, and green for lowest strength. And because Adam's uses quality labels the marker sticks very well. It took APC to remove it recently.