Customer Service 866.965.0400

Trim and Lug Nut Brush bristles falling out

Anyone else having issues with the trim and lug nut brush? I only use them with Adams products i.e. shampoo and APC etc. Only used a few times and only on the lug nuts so far and I'm not scrubbing hard at all.

Anyway, a lot of the bristles are falling out with every use. I even had a large clump come out of one the last time I used it. It's still working but at this rate won't last much longer.

Quote from Adam.........

Friends, if there are issues with an order, defective or broken product, or anything that you need us to do in order to provide excellent customer service, please contact our team for an immediate solution!

• Phone: (866) 965-0400 Ext. 1

We maintain the industry's only 110% Satisfaction Guarantee, and I promise to keep you as a satisfied customer.

Posting a rant on our forum will not get the problem handled immediately, and we would appreciate a direct contact via phone or email so we can solve the problem immediately!

We are humans here at Adam's, and we sell products made by humans, shipped by humans, and those products are then delivered by humans.

(Lot's of opportunities for errors when humans are involved. That said, I promise to correct any problems when ordering from Adam's Polishes.)

Thanks for contacting our helpful Customer Service Team Members with any issues with our products or service.

Sincerely,

Adam Pitale
Founder, Detailer
:2thumbs:

Quote from Adam.........

Friends, if there are issues with an order, defective or broken product, or anything that you need us to do in order to provide excellent customer service, please contact our team for an immediate solution!

• Phone: (866) 965-0400 Ext. 1
  • Email: Orders@AdamsPolishes.com
We maintain the industry's only 110% Satisfaction Guarantee, and I promise to keep you as a satisfied customer.

Posting a rant on our forum will not get the problem handled immediately, and we would appreciate a direct contact via phone or email so we can solve the problem immediately!

We are humans here at Adam's, and we sell products made by humans, shipped by humans, and those products are then delivered by humans.

(Lot's of opportunities for errors when humans are involved. That said, I promise to correct any problems when ordering from Adam's Polishes.)

Thanks for contacting our helpful Customer Service Team Members with any issues with our products or service.

Sincerely,

Adam Pitale

Founder, Detailer :2thumbs:

What he said too

I think theres a difference between users coming the community and saying "hey is this normal?" and a user coming on the forum saying "this is junk and falling apart Adam's employess <insert customer service demand/request here.>

I think this users intent was the former and not the latter. I know I've reached out to some non Adam's employee trusted resources on here before with a question of "hey, whats your experience with this...." because I wanted to see if that aligned with mine, or ddi i need to reach out to Adam's support for an actual problem... 

I've had mine for years and I also have a larger boars hair brush for wheel faces.

I will say the bristles are epoxied in the head, and I lost a few on my first couple uses, I chalked it up to probably a few loose bristles that didn't get set in the base correctly.

A few bristles is normal in the first couple weeks or months of use IMO. But if the brush is shedding eventually down to zero, it's not normal. Make sense?

Just hope 

^ I've experienced this as well. After a few hairs were lost I haven't had any more come loose.

Same here. I sure am glad the brush didn't lose hair as fast as my head did!

Hey all, OP here.

Promise this isn't a rant or a complaint. More of an inquiry. If a few bristles fall out when the brush is new then no big deal. I'll continue to use it and if it get's to the point where it's obvious the brush is defective then I have no problem with contacting Adams customer service. Just got a little concerned when a decent size clump came out the last time I used it.

Basically just asking if this is normal and if so then no big deal. I'm certainly not bashing and I use nothing but Adams and am constantly amazed at how great these products are. Lifelong customer here for sure!

I love my trim and lug nut brush. Mine seems very durable. I actually use it to apply tire shine on my tires. The foam block doesn't really work to well on my truck tires. I'm pretty rough on it and it has lasted me a year and is still in great shape.

I love my trim and lug nut brush. Mine seems very durable. I actually use it to apply tire shine on my tires. The foam block doesn't really work to well on my truck tires. I'm pretty rough on it and it has lasted me a year and is still in great shape.

Another awesome idea. Definitely going to try that. Thanks!