Customer Service 866.965.0400

Patriot wax question

Dwhite0960

Question

I am finally going to be getting my hands on some patriot wax via a trade with a fellow addict. This being said I am not sure if patriot comes with an applicator in the tin or do I need to go ahead and purchase myself some. If I need to buy some which ones are best to apply patriot with. My wife should be glad in a couple weeks Her car is going in for a full correction with sealant glaze and patriot to knock it out of the ball park if I can master every step correctly.

5 answers to this question

Yes there is a applicator that comes with Patriot wax......enjoy!

Im hoping it's as amazing of a experience as everyone has talked it up to be. I know americana is longer lasting but I plan on a monthly waxing once I get the paint corrected so im fine with that idea. Patriot is overkill but a man can always enjoy his time being a shine freak

I read it on multiple posts so I thought patriot was more of a show quality type wax with less durability, good to hear you are getting long life it sounds like. I am curious the wax came in on a hot aND humid day and baked in the mailbox of course, I put it in the fridge and there is a noticeable movement from the wax to the side of the tin. Is this fine or do I need to remedy it and cool it to fit better?