Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rinseless shine vs H2O shine

AvsBest

Question

Let's start by saying that I have a light coloured vehicle, light enough that brillant glaze doesn't do anything to it.

Weirdly enough, the best gloss booster I found for my colour are the H2O and the Rinseless!?

Are there suppose to be "gloss ingredients" or polymer or something in there that makes it pop or is it just in my head?

5 answers to this question

Not sure on the science behind polymers but I've noticed Rinsless does add a gloss boost and I'd assume H2O has gloss added because it's official name is H2O Guard and Gloss! On light colors or even on a medium metallic the H2O looks very nice and certainly add gloss

H2O Guard and Gloss not only protects the vehicle greatly, but provides probably the best available shine behind Adam's premium waxes, especially on light colored vehicles.  It is one of the few products I have found to add a superior shine even to my white paint.

Rinseless Wash will also enhance the shine of your vehicle as it contains wax additives so it will leave a similar finish as detail spray will.