Customer Service 866.965.0400

Video of a full detail

I was watching a few videos of detailers on youtube and one thing that was nice was you got to see the procedure from start to finish.   Bad part was that in order to keep the video shortish they didn't go into as much detail as the Adams videos do.

So, could you guys maybe do a video series where you detail different cars.  Sports car, offroad truck, maybe even an exotic...  But show the entire detail from start to end.  Break it up by parts if you need to in order to create shorter videos but I think we'd benefit from seeing the entire process on the same car.

The videos are broken down on different cars to show the products more or less in an ideal situation.   

I'd just like to see all of the products used in different situations on the same car.

The videos are broken down on different cars to show the products more or less in an ideal situation.   

I'd just like to see all of the products used in different situations on the same car.

I would like to see something like this as well.....all of those "mini" videos are great....but what product do you use and when if you want the deepest wettest looking shine?  what if you just want to shine up your daily driver....what are the steps and tips and tricks for that...........