Customer Service 866.965.0400

First wash of the new ride!

chupr0kabra

Question

We finally had a break in the rain in Houston last night, so I washed the new Mustang.  It took a while, because I had to learn where this car collects water (spoiler alert: everywhere) and it was filthy from a few weeks' worth of rain, but I'm pleased so far.  There are lots of little nicks and spots in the paint that should polish out.  I'm hoping to get to spend some quality time with the car and my polisher this weekend!

I did break out my white pad and Finishing Polish for one spot on the roof where it looks like bird poop etched.  That came out pretty easily. 

-Mike

post-12111-0-61383800-1465316295_thumb.jpg
post-12111-0-95375300-1465316301_thumb.jpg

Edited by chupr0kabra

9 answers to this question

Thanks!  The color reminds me a lot of the Camaro I used to own.

post-12111-0-79220900-1465329878_thumb.jpg

For me, it was really kind of a perfect color.  Dark enough to show off when it's clean, but metal flake to help mask any minor imperfections in the clearcoat.  My previous car was a black C6 Vette, and it drove me insane trying to keep it clean. 

-Mike

That blue Mustang looks good! Be sure to post up some additional photos once you spend time with your polisher!   :thumbsup: 

As far as your previous car and statement, I modified it a bit to fit how I feel about mine..........................................

One of my current cars is a black C6 Vette, and it keeps me sane from all the drama and insanity of today's world keeping it clean.   :lol: