Customer Service 866.965.0400

Used Buttery Wax for the first time

macombtwp

Question

16 answers to this question

By far my favorite wax to use, so easy and shines great. Only con is that it doesn't seem to last long at all. Car was clayed, the threw on some H20 GG, followed by buttery wax. I've waxed it twice in a month since then and the beading doesn't seem to last on. Definitely shines great and therapeutic

lol

I've yet to try the Buttery Wax, as I've always used the Americana Wax, but based on the results you got, I think I need to give it a try.  I'm sure it's much easier to work with than the Americana Wax.  Honestly, the only reason I haven't bought/used the Buttery Wax is because I was under the assumption that Americana Wax provided a better/deeper shine. 

I've yet to try the Buttery Wax, as I've always used the Americana Wax, but based on the results you got, I think I need to give it a try.  I'm sure it's much easier to work with than the Americana Wax.  Honestly, the only reason I haven't bought/used the Buttery Wax is because I was under the assumption that Americana Wax provided a better/deeper shine. 

I also use the Americana wax a couple times a year (before and after winter storage),  The Buttery wax is an easy on - easy off application.   I applied the wax to the whole car, then wiped off very easily.   From watching Adam's video on Buttery wax, he said that it lasts about a month or so, and that it doesn't build up when reapplying.  So I will apply the Buttery wax once a month during the summer to maintain the shine.

I also use the Americana wax a couple times a year (before and after winter storage),  The Buttery wax is an easy on - easy off application.   I applied the wax to the whole car, then wiped off very easily.   From watching Adam's video on Buttery wax, he said that it lasts about a month or so, and that it doesn't build up when reapplying.  So I will apply the Buttery wax once a month during the summer to maintain the shine.

Buttery doesn't seem to build up and I have applied it every week before, when I just need garage time. It's good therapy.