Customer Service 866.965.0400

Patriot wax?

Audog

Question

11 answers to this question

I am curious if some magical detail chef is possibly making patriot even more impressive. There has been quite an overhaul lately of formulas. I don't see how it gets better short of lasting longer but we can all dream of being even more blown away. I would like to here a approx time for the restock as I have blown through half a tin in a couple months, everyone has converted to it here when I offer the upgrade.

Or I don't know what the he** is going on .   :lolsmack:

Well thats a valid option too....but Im willing to guess that with some left out of the last testing batch that they were due to be included for something else...maybe this is it

or I have way to much free time and think way to much and in all reality Rich really knows nothing (thou this is not likely as his level of detailing knowledge is rather large and he shares it very willingly with us all) 

Well thats a valid option too....but Im willing to guess that with some left out of the last testing batch that they were due to be included for something else...maybe this is it

or I have way to much free time and think way to much and in all reality Rich really knows nothing (thou this is not likely as his level of detailing knowledge is rather large and he shares it very willingly with us all) 

Awww shucks

post-15-0-92775900-1467415362.png