Customer Service 866.965.0400

Limited edition detail spray

Smells like soap to me. Anyone else's do the same?

I assume you're referring to the Apple Detail Spray? Use it and report back. It smells great to me! It's not the sweet apple pie smell everyone seems to associate with apple scented products. It actually smells like I sliced an apple and ate it. Perfect!

I assume you're referring to the Apple Detail Spray? Use it and report back. It smells great to me! It's not the sweet apple pie smell everyone seems to associate with apple scented products. It actually smells like I sliced an apple and ate it. Perfect!

I have used it. And it smells like soap. That's why I said it smells like soap.

Got a chance to used it today. I really like the smell...it's just subtle enough. If I didn't have so much detail spray to go through, I would definitely order another bottle or two. I have some detail spray from a competitor that also has an apple scent I'll try next weekend to compare.

You should call Adam's and see if they can help you out. You might have a bad batch.

I suspect it was all from the same vat of product.

I guess I don't understand all the crowing about it. If you're not happy, Adam's will take care of you. Call them. Explain your situation. Get refund. Simple.