Customer Service 866.965.0400

Microfiber Revitalizer question

rrmccabe

Question

I always wash my towels separate from anything else.  I have Microfiber Revitalizer mixed 1:1 and typically spray my towels both sides laying flat and within an hour or two wash and dry them.

My problem is I only take care of my own stuff so I might end up using 2 or 3 towels. I am not going to continue adding wear and tear on the washer/dryer for such small loads.

So I ordered another dozen double soft towels to add to what I already have.  I also ordered a laundry bag off Amazon.

The plan is to accumulate more towels and wash them when its closer to a full load.The question is should I still pre-soak them even though it's going to end up drying before I wash them ? Or should I just toss them in the laundry bag and they spray them down before I wash.

Edited by rrmccabe

7 answers to this question

I do a full load of towels so many of mine sit for weeks in the hamper

If the stains are bad I hit them before I toss in hamper, and a spritz before throwing in.  If the stains aren't bad I just leave them in hamper and spritz before throwing in the wash.  I also let them fill up and soak in the wash for at least an hour or two before shutting the lid and letting the cycle run. 

Works great for me

I do the same as Jason .. I wait until my laundry bag is full. 

I purchased man many single and double softs over the last few years so I never run out. Actually have some sitting in their new bags still. 

As for the heavy soiled ones I spritz some MFR on them before I throw them into their laundry bag. When the bag is full I separate colors from the whites ..I usually re-spritz them and wash them in hot water after . 

Thanks guys. My laundry bag came today and 12 more double soft towels so I should have enough to go a little longer and fill the washing machine.

New tire and rubber cleaner came today as well.  I am going to wash Cindy's car when she gets off work and try it on the front tires and the " old faithful" stuff on the back tires and see how it compares.

Hey guys, I read above that some of you spray your dirty microfiber towels with Revitalizer before throwing them into the hamper where they will sit for a few weeks.  Just interested in knowing how the towels come up after weeks laying in the hamper and how the Revitalizer reacts on them?  Do the towels end up being crusty when you take them out of the hamper? 

Thanks.

I have been running about 10 days from spray time until wash time on average.

I have been taking them out of my wash bag and cramming them into a plastic bucket and filling with warm to hot water and letting it soak for about an hour and then dumping the  solution with towels direction into the washer. As soon as I fill it with water it turns back to the normal soapy solution.

Has been working fantastic.

Edited by rrmccabe