Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detailing "First Aid Kit"/Travel Kit?

Agent 009

Question

So, I purchased the sampler pack, and wanted to keep a few items bundled together with me in the car like the detail spray, waterless wash, interior cleaner and some mf towels. But I wanted a small pouch to keep them in. something smaller than the black box it all came in. think along the lines of those first aid kits you would find in many Lexus vehicles. 

Anyone have something like this they can recommend? 

3 answers to this question

Hi Dan,

Our 4 Bottle Show Bag might work out for this. It's designed to hold 4 of our 16oz bottles, but you could put the 2oz sample bottles in there with some towels instead to keep them from moving around.

You can find it here: http://adamspolishes.com/shop/accessories/brushes/adam-s-new-red-strap-4-bottle-show-bag.html

I only caution to be careful with leaving chemical products in the car during the hot summer months or cold winter months, as the extreme temperatures could cause chemicals to break down over time, freeze, etc. I had a 4oz bottle of Glass Cleaner that spilled all through my glove box in a previous vehicle because I forgot about it, it froze, and then cracked the plastic from expansion and leaked out once it thawed.

Found this at WalMart in the cosmetic bag department last weekend. The Adams sampler bottles fit perfectly on one side, the other side holds a couple of microfiber towels. Perfect for the glove box... in case of a detail emergency!

post-14849-0-55582900-1473014800_thumb.png

Edited by Kraterer