Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Polishes New Foam Cannon!

• 2 weeks later...

In a word...IMPRESSED!

I have been using the MTM Foam Cannon for the last two years, and I use it for every wash, so I am very familiar with how it performs.  Well, one trigger pull of the New Adam's Foam Cannon and my eyes bugged out.  This thing lays down some seriously thick foam!

attachicon.gif20160723_132220.jpg

The foam out of this cannon has a lot of air in it, so it has more hang time than my previous cannon.  The foam out of the MTM is wetter, and runs off quicker.  And I experimented with every possible combination of shampoo and settings on the MTM, but the foam was never shaving-cream-thick like this new cannon.

You can see it nearly fills the side vents on the Raptor.

attachicon.gif20160723_131906.jpg

The thicker foam hangs longer, giving you more time get the surface cleaned with your wash media.

attachicon.gif20160723_131855.jpg

And no, this photo is not the hood, it is the side of the door, with the photo taken looking up.  You can see the foam is about a half-inch thick.

attachicon.gif20160723_132158.jpg

Laying down one coat on the tailgate, and you can see how thick it is on the emblem.

attachicon.gif20160723_142413.jpg

For reference, I am running the foam cannon with an electric pressure washer rated at 2.1 gpm and 1900 psi.

My advice, order one.  Now.

If you already have another foam cannon, give it to someone you don't like, and get the Adam's Foam Cannon.

Well I'm sold.  I signed up here to ask about what pressure washers everyone was using with the foam cannon and what results they were seeing.  That's impressive foam on an electric

Edited by The_Great_1

Well I'm sold.  I signed up here to ask about what pressure washers everyone was using with the foam cannon and what results they were seeing.  That's impressive foam on an electric

Welcome to the forum Drew!

Here's a thread with feedback on different pressure washers for use with the Foam Cannon:

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/31133-pressure-washer-foam-cannon/?p=486111

Keep in mind that the electric pressure washer I have is a pro model, with ratings similar to some smaller gas models.

Hey Fellow Cannon users, I just picked up this attachment for my Pressure washer and thought I would share. It works great and is very short so your Adam's Foam Cannon isn't just hanging way out on the end of your wand. its great for 23$ and comes with a set of tips.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00S2REE78/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

post-14481-0-01158900-1472146393_thumb.jpg

Got mine at Northern Tool for $15 and it doesn't have that long pipe on the end. Spent a couple extra bucks on QD's.132BC5AC-D412-4AE7-A58A-533C65B09160_zps

Northern's got it going on for pressure washer Parts and accessories. I was there yesterday and very surprised. I went to Tractor supply and wad disappointed at their selection

• 4 weeks later...

Where is the filter located on the foam canon? Is it user accessible?

I need an adapter similar to the attached picture. I have a Karcher pressure washer. It has no adapter with it to use with Adams Foam Cannon. I am having trouble finding something that will work locally. 

I found some online sites such as AG that carries it, but I am hoping to find a solution within Canada.

Suggestions?

My exact model is Karcher lr54005

post-10873-0-59057200-1474143226.jpg

Edited by HFX Detailing

Hey Fellow Cannon users, I just picked up this attachment for my Pressure washer and thought I would share. It works great and is very short so your Adam's Foam Cannon isn't just hanging way out on the end of your wand. its great for 23$ and comes with a set of tips.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00S2REE78/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Can you show us what the other end looks like? I have been trying to find a similar attachment, but no one local has it.

Where is the filter located on the foam canon? Is it user accessible?

I need an adapter similar to the attached picture. I have a Karcher pressure washer. It has no adapter with it to use with Adams Foam Cannon. I am having trouble finding something that will work locally. 

I found some online sites such as AG that carries it, but I am hoping to find a solution within Canada.

Suggestions?

My exact model is Karcher lr54005

PM sent