Customer Service 866.965.0400

New dodge ram!!

hemi1300

Question

13 answers to this question

Finally bit the bullet and traded in my 07 ram for a 14 laramie! Love it, 1St vehicle I have ever had leather in lol. Amazing how many luxury options the interior has but lacking remote start, what the crap! Overall I really like it though and it rides great. Paint was not well taken care of and is gonna need some Adam's attention. Clayed and polished the hood, felt like I was rubbing sandpaper claying the hood. The passenger doors had an obvious buffer trail right down the center where there must have been a long surface scratch, rupes took care of that problem

Very nice looking ride.  I usually don't care for two tone paint, but that looks really nice.  Hope you have fun with it.  Your 07 would have been an upgrade for me.  I have a 99 Ram with almost 200,000 miles and still going strong.  It is still a truck I fully enjoy.  Also have an 05 Dakota which I equally enjoy.  I was going to sell the ram long ago, but still enjoy tinkering with it.  It makes for a lot of surface area to polish though.  Just upgraded my PC with a Cyclo to reduce the fatigue and so far find it to be a great polisher for the little bit of time I have had to play with it.

Enjoy the ride!  

I feel the same, not a huge fan of two tone paint but majority of laramie trucks are two tone and I think the silver and metallic blends well on this one. Another plus is I wanted the crew cab back seat and a full size bed which this one has, hard to find a laramie with a full 6 foot bed, majority have the short 5 foot bed