Customer Service 866.965.0400

New From Az

AZGTO

Hey Guys I'm Donny,

Seen Adams advertised all over the Big GTO board LS1gto.com and been wanting to try it out for some time once my tropi-care was all gone...well I ran out recently and figured I'd give you guys a try and I ordered some of the leather conditioner and cleaner on monday with your deal and also the buttery wax and revive on tuesday...

So Looking to Wax my GTO here soon...just wondering if I left anything out that I would need to start doing a nice by hand wax job...I already have the clay bar and detail spray

Revive Polish

Buttery Wax

Leather Cleaner and Conditioner...

I drive a 2005 GTO with bolt-ons...heres some pics..

gtorear.jpg

gtorear3.jpg

1227469518472.jpg

1227469285740.jpg

Edited by AZGTO

Welcome Donny! Like Bill said, you have a good start, and the BSG will make your car have the deep, wet look we all crave. That's a great looking goat! :thumbsup:

may also want some swirl and haze remover. cant tell if you're care has swirls or any hazing, but definitely a good step in between the clay bar and the revive polish/buttery wax. and most def finish with some brilliant spray glaze. really makes the paint pop.

and one thing i feel your definitely missing that no one has mentioned. get some detail spray. that stuff is a must have!!!

also, if ya have any questions, theres a few of us in the area that are more than willing to help ya out. I live in gilbert so not far from ya at all