Customer Service 866.965.0400

Air fresheners

hemi1300

Question

How do u guys like the adams air fresheners? Tried the detail spray ones when they first came out and liked the scent, but they didn't seem to last more than a week. Are the new ones any better, such as the leather or fruit slice scented air freshener?

12 answers to this question

I haven't tried the Adam's air fresheners, but it could be that the smell is still there and that you have simply adapted to it after prolonged exposure.  I had this happen with an air freshener I used where I thought the smell had faded, until some one else got in the car and said they liked the scent.

It's the same way you can't tell the way your home smells until you come back from a long vacation and realize what it actually smells like lol

I kept mine in the plastic and thought it to be very strong at first and so did everyone who got in. About 3 days after the plastic came off I noticed the smell fading.. hopefully they come out with a mango scent.. also the price point is a little high in my opinion.

I've used several of the air fresheners (Detail Spray, Leather Conditioner, Pumpkin Spice, Cinnamon) with similar results.  The longest-lasting one so far has been the pumpkin spice scent.  But I don't know why that scent would be any different than the others in terms of longevity.

I may be delusional but it seems the leather air freshener I have in my truck is still putting out some scent. Mind you it's nowhere near as strong as day 1 but I can still smell that leather scent. It's been in there for over a month.

I put my air fresheners down by the a\c intake, below the glove box I run The a/c on recirculate. When I don't smell it any more I'll take it and put in a ziplock bag and spray it with detail spray let it sit and soak it up overnight. Then put it back in good as new.

-Jason