Customer Service 866.965.0400

Trim & Lug Nut Brush for Interior

avimore

Question

I'm thinking of getting a dedicated trim & lug nut brush to clean fine dust from areas in the interior like the nav screen, control knobs, switches, instrument cluster etc.

Wondering if the trim & lug nut brush is delicate enough for these jobs and does not cause fine scratches?

Thanks.

9 answers to this question

I agree. You can find some interior brushes online. I just can't show you where I got mine out of respect for Adam's Polishes.

Chris, if it's not breaking the rules, are you able to PM me the info on where you got your interior brushes from?

Chris, if it's not breaking the rules, are you able to PM me the info on where you got your interior brushes from?

If it's something Adam's doesn't sell, you're fine posting it. They sell the "Interior Swabs", but no brush for the interior.....unless you're counting the cockpit brush.

Description in the product page does list interior use. I think you are best served going with microfiber on the nav screen but in the other cracks and crevices this brush should do fine. Light pressure is key. I am sure if you pushed down on it you could potentially cause some scratches. I use it around the badges on my cars and have not noticed any scratches there. Can't say I have used it anywhere on the interior. I mostly use the utility towels there.