Customer Service 866.965.0400

Master Blaster Revolution, Air Compressor & Master Blaster, Jr?

shane@detailedreflections

Question

Hey guys. Looking for some thoughts. I've always done my drying by hand and followed it up with detail spray and a drying towel. I would use my Master Blaster, Jr to try to blow out heavy water from all the seams and trim.

Lately I've been contemplating a master blaster revolution and the 15% off sale makes it look even better. Before making the leap to a purchase like that, I also have a 20 gallon air compressor with the different blower attachments.

So the question is, will the master blaster revolution be a useful tool in the garage or is it simply redundant given the Master Blaster, Jr and having an air compressor?

Share some thoughts.

7 answers to this question

I have the 8HP master blaster and a 60 gallon air compressor. The master blaster pushes a ton more air volume than the compressor. The compressor blows harder but not near as much.Plus the air is heated and dries the water really fast. I still don't dry my entire vehicle with the MB, just blow the majority of the water off the flat spots and get the cracks and mirrors then finish with detail spray and a towel to catch any water spotting that may have happened. I used the compressor for awhile but it never really dried things  it just pushed the water around to other areas in my opinion the heat is the key to the performance of the MB.  

Master blaster jr? Is that the 4 hp version? (Im assuming you are not talking about the sidekick as it isn't in the same league).

As Junkman says in his video for the 8 hp- switch on one motor "yeah". Switch on the other "hell yeah"

Edited by goheels