Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from Washington, DC

BRC

Hope all is well, fellow car detailing demons!

Just purchased a new Grand Cherokee SRT in Pearl, and now she's my baby! I've already gotten a ton of feedback from you guys on this site, and I just wanted to say thank you!

I'm on my 6th order of Adam's products in three weeks, so I'm already feeling the addiction! I love washing on the weekend and doing maintenance cleanings throughout the week. Fortunately, I have a garage in my building where I live downtown, and I park in a garage for work.

Happy detailing and thank you for the quick feedback!

Welcome! Let's see some pictures of the SRT8...

You go it! I'll take some pics this weekend after I do another detail job. It's supposed to rain Thursday and potentially Friday, but then Saturday is good again.

Does anyone else notice that he or she starts to look at the days of the week based on sun vs. rain, instead of what day of the week it is? Like, today was beautiful - and all I could think about was what else I could be doing to my car and I detailed it on Sunday!

I appreciate all the love from the others, as well. Just placed another order today. Now it's not even about getting different products to try as much as it is about convenience after reading all of the stuff on this forum!

You should drive West towards Dulles Aipport and come see me in Sterling.  No need to wait for shipping.....

Welcome to the forums!

I'll be doing that at some point! I have family out there, and I can always use an excuse to pick up a few new items!

Welcome to the forums, youll find that addiction never slows down....

Yeah, it's not getting any better. I keep thinking - ok, I have enough. Then I see something like a blower and I think - yes, yes I do need that.

You should drive West towards Dulles Aipport and come see me in Sterling.  No need to wait for shipping.....

Welcome to the forums!

Do you sell all of Adam's products, or just a limited selection? Nothing specific in mind, but I'm going to plan on taking a trip out your way, potentially this weekend! GF's family lives in Great Falls, so not too far away at all.

I stock pretty much everything, but don't do the 32oz - only 16oz and gallons.  Of course, there's always the possibility I may be out of something at any given time, but I order almost every Monday or Tuesday so I can restocked by the weekend.  

Edited by Odds and Ends

I stock pretty much everything, but don't do the 32oz - only 16oz and gallons.  Of course, there's always the possibility I may be out of something at any given time, but I order almost every Monday or Tuesday so I can restocked by the weekend.  

Awesome! How about the applicators? Detailer's heaven!

Hi, fellow newbie! Enjoy the products and the forums. I'm already addicted to both...didn't take long.

Used to live in Alexandria (Kingstowne). Loved DC! Beautiful time of year there now, too.

Agreed! Great time of year right now. Looking forward to spending some time on the car this weekend!