Customer Service 866.965.0400

Yet another question or 2

Mytundra

Question

What's up guys you all's advice has helped me so far today I tested out my stuff on my daily driver car that sees a lot of highway miles. I did have my hood and got pretty good results out of it my question was does getting a good buffer polisher make that much of a difference for the final result? Right now I have a cheap polisher from Harbor Freight. My next question is how often do you wash your microfiber towels is it after every use? And do you wash in the washing machine with just water or do you use detergent

8 answers to this question

Any of adams polishers will produce fantastic results, remove swirls and give the paint much more depth. Many, many threads here about polishers and how to articles. As for microfiber, each has their own routine, but I always throw my towels in a gladiator basket on my garage wall after usage, and normally do a wash when the basket is full (probably 20-30 towels). No bleach, fabric softeners or powder detergents, I use all free and clear with some microfiber revitalizer sold by adams. Many how to threads on towels and proper wash procedures here on the site also. Again, tons of threads here on polishers and microfiber care. I suggest u take the time to research the forum and u will find many answers u are looking for

I know they make good products I bought stuff 10 years ago and I was very pleased that's why I came back but my question was is it worth going and spending a few hundred dollars on a polisher if I can get the same results from the one I got from Harbor Freight . So I guess I should be asking is it the polishes that make the difference or the polisher or a combination of the two

IMO, you can get the same results from the Harbor Freight dual action, random orbital polisher.  It could take longer, and/or not perform as smoothly as the polishers you can purchase from Adam's.  But they all perform the same basic motion/action, so using the same pads and polishes, you can eventually get the same results.