Customer Service 866.965.0400

What the???

KrazyTrain

Ok so everyone in my neighborhood knows im a detail junky, they like to get a cooler of beer and a chair and watch me detail my vette:willy:. Sooo yesterday my neighbor calls me over to show me the cool way he cleans and details his car....this is where it gets crazy, He actually washes his car with Dawn everytime and then details it with Pledge :confused: . No pledge is not a a detail spray you can buy it is a firniture polish.....yes Pledge the furniture polish!!!

And these guys make fun of me :lol: I told him to bring his car over to my garage and leave it for the weekend and i would take care of it for him for now on at no charge, i couldnt believe my eyes. :eek:

I told him to bring his car over to my garage and leave it for the weekend and i would take care of it for him for now on at no charge, i couldnt believe my eyes. :eek:

Maybe that was his plan all along ;)

Ok so everyone in my neighborhood knows im a detail junky, they like to get a cooler of beer and a chair and watch me detail my vette:willy:. Sooo yesterday my neighbor calls me over to show me the cool way he cleans and details his car....this is where it gets crazy, He actually washes his car with Dawn everytime and then details it with Pledge :confused: . No pledge is not a a detail spray you can buy it is a firniture polish.....yes Pledge the furniture polish!!!

And these guys make fun of me :lol: I told him to bring his car over to my garage and leave it for the weekend and i would take care of it for him for now on at no charge, i couldnt believe my eyes. :eek:

someone once told me that if ur doing a full detail to wash the car with dawn because it helps to strip the wax off. then you clay bar, polish, wax, wax

someone once told me that if ur doing a full detail to wash the car with dawn because it helps to strip the wax off. then you clay bar, polish, wax, wax

That is correct. But he uses dawn every time he washes the car. :willy:

Maybe that was his plan all along ;)

no cause he told me he would just keep doing it himself. But his daughter wants me to do a full detail on her car, which if you seem his daughter you would be willing to help out too...:drool::)

Absolutely use the Dawn if you are going to do a full detail on your car. It removes all the old wax and your car is then ready for a whole new look. :thumbsup:

The Pledge?? Hey, maybe it works! We use Adam's products in the house, so why can 't you crossover the other way? I wouldn't try it though. Who knows.

You know what that's kinda like how i work with my dad he always tells me to do some tedious pita job around the house. Instead of arguing I just go to it and do it the official wrong way he sees this nonsense " No No, what do you have Sh*t for brains why would you do it like that " and wam bam i get the rest of my Saturday back.

You know what that's kinda like how i work with my dad he always tells me to do some tedious pita job around the house. Instead of arguing I just go to it and do it the official wrong way he sees this nonsense " No No, what do you have Sh*t for brains why would you do it like that " and wam bam i get the rest of my Saturday back.

When my son buys me clothes as a gift, he always buys them in the "Tall " size........................................you got it right, that is his size not mine. Guess who ends up with it.

That is correct. But he uses dawn every time he washes the car. :willy:

Sounds to me like he wants you to detail his car :thumbsup:

Pledge?:willy::willy:

I use dawn every spring;) to get the crap off and strip the old polish,then clay then :pc::pc:

no cause he told me he would just keep doing it himself. But his daughter wants me to do a full detail on her car, which if you seem his daughter you would be willing to help out too...:drool::)

Your going to have to post up the details of when and where your going to be doing this. :worth: