Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Logo Change?

Admittedly haven't been around the forums for long, but I have to ask - has the Adam's logo seen another change? As of this posting, the website has a logo with the white "A" set on a grey background, circled in red. The Limited Edition DS and ID (grey with green circle) have similar changes on the bottles, but all other products still have the red background circled in white. 

Does this mean new stickers are in the works, too? 

I want to know if the "Christmas scent" in the Detail Spray is pine scent or cinnamon or peppermint?  What does Christmas smell like?

They're selling a Cinnamon air freshener that matches the logo of the Xmas Detail Spray, so my guess is that it's Cinnamon.

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/specials/sub-category-1/adam-s-cinnamon-scented-air-freshener-995.html

The logo change is for the holiday items only, to be different and stand out for Black Friday, just like we changed the website logo to the pumpkin image for the fall/Halloween.

Everything else is staying the same :)

Thanks, Dan. That's what I figured, but was curious. FWIW, while the red is still my favorite, this is now a close second...any way we can get some stickers? Edited by falcaineer

Thanks, Dan. That's what I figured, but was curious. FWIW, while the red is still my favorite, this is now a close second...any way we can get some stickers?

X2 on the black Friday special stickers super awesome

We have a Black Friday sticker on the site now, it doesn't have the red ring in the image though:

http://adamspolishes.com/adam-s-limited-edition-black-friday-sticker.html

We have a Black Friday sticker on the site now, it doesn't have the red ring in the image though:

http://adamspolishes.com/adam-s-limited-edition-black-friday-sticker.html

Thanks, Dan! I appreciate the quick turn on answering the request (assuming Adam's didn't already plan to release them; if not, then I'll count this as a small contribution to the benefit of Adam's Nation!). Too bad I just placed an order last night, though. If one doesn't come with it, I guess I'll have to open my wallet again and add "a few" more things to get the free shipping!  :banana:

Got the sticker today, and it does have the red ring.

attachicon.gif20161122_163115.jpg

Thanks for posting, Dan! I like it.  :2thumbs:

I like the new gray logo.  Classy. 

:iagree:

Completely agree.  I don't have anything against the current logo with the red background, but this color combination just looks so  much better IMO.  It's more understated but looks refined.

Thanks, Dan! I appreciate the quick turn on answering the request (assuming Adam's didn't already plan to release them; if not, then I'll count this as a small contribution to the benefit of Adam's Nation!). Too bad I just placed an order last night, though. If one doesn't come with it, I guess I'll have to open my wallet again and add "a few" more things to get the free shipping!  :banana:

Thanks for posting, Dan! I like it.  :2thumbs:

And just to keep things interesting, the is another sticker with just black/white.  Both these stickers came in the same order, the one with the red ring was the free one, and the one without the red ring were the ones you can buy.

20161125_111952.jpg